Sung Yu Ri

I’m currently addicted to K-Drama ‘Feast of the God’ starred by my super favorite Sung Yu Ri! Oh my, hasn't finished watching it yet but I truly recommended it lol. Fret not; I’m going to do pilate while enjoyed it. So it’s kind of my guilty pleasure for the week. And... maybe plus some tiny-bite-fries…? *lol head banging on the wall* (somebody please save me from those temptation)

To motivate myself more (aiseh) I’ll have weekly idols (which referring to person whom I wish I have their awesome body!) Ohhhh Yeahhh! (excited sendiri :P ) And the winner for this week is of course Sung Yu Ri!

So let's take a peek on her so you'll know why I pick her;

look how sexy her leg is!
see how tiny her waist???
OMG I just love her!

As for this drama, I'm also addicted to Lee Sang Woo wtf I think I'm falling in love with him! lol. He's character is sooooo cool! And he sure got hot body OMG what happen to me :P

his charming smile @_@
    
well dressing Sang Woo Oppa~~
and his freaking awesome six packs lolol!


P/S: Pics all taken from google & yahoo hehe

1 comment:

  1. These procedures are usually essential in evaluating the
    patients' progress as they continue with the therapy. And, since you are going to look in the internet, you can easily pick out, from the many sites, the cheapest massage therapist that can give you the best Swedish massage of your life. Whether your goal is weight loss, fitness, overall good health, or proper nutrition, the modern physical therapist is qualified to conduct an overall health evaluation so they can customize a program that is appropriate for your current health status.
    Review my web-site :: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/vocuhiis/journal/2281056/critical-elements-in-cognitive-therapy/

    ReplyDelete