Leessang Kang Gary

Hey there. I think I'm in a critical condition. This is so serious that I'm gonna die soon (palis2). I know that this isn't the first time I felt so wrong yet so pathetic to dream such thing. But I can help it. My heart just can't deny it. Got addicted and attracted to him day by day. WAIT. Did I just said HIM? :p

Ok, I'm going to admit this. Dear world, I'm going to shout this out loud, so everyone of you should know. Because this.... is a confession of a die hard fan. LOL.

I'm sure you guys know the MOST WANTED variety show, RUNNING MAN, aite? *Those who didn't, please punch your face twice, ok*

Well, I'm not talking about the entire RM, because what did make my whole body weak is one man, the man who stole my heart away. Who make my heartbeat rise every time he appears. The one who got my laugh and caught my whole attention.*cewah bahasa jiwa-jiwa pun keluar*

And yesss, he is the one and the only KANG GARY!!!! (damn it, I really fall for him!)

I first noticed him when he started to show his care for Song Ji Hyo (of course, his Monday Couple GF!) You see, I always act like this once I finish watched one drama in which I fall for the main actor. It is definitely because of their character. But that's just characters that they played for their role in the drama! But Gary is truly HIM. I mean, the Gary we saw in RM is the Gary as in a real life!

OH. MY. GOD. SS~TRESS!!

Gary is a cool guy that have a lot of sense of humor. He is just one typical guy with a regular face. You can't truly expect his response every time people ask him question, or every time he said something, it always come out FUNNY.

Oh ya, did I ever mention I'm a fan of Eminem? So yeah, Hip Hop is one of my favorite stuff. And the fact that Gary is a rapper adding more space for him in my heart!!!

So yeah, every now and then, you guys would hate me for posting a lot of entry about this guy. Well, what can I do? Every particle of my body is loving him. And although Korea and Malaysia are very far apart, he's always in my heart. Just like Gary used to said, love is - "It's feel like burden, but without it, you'll feel lonely"


Sarangheyo Gary Oopa~~!!! ^^



P/s: I still love my Berots :p




No comments:

Post a Comment