Running Girl!

Yes, I'm the real running girl. Not Song Ji Hyo. (Lol, kidding)

Well, maybe a part of me. I've been a loyal joggers for like what, 5weeks? OK. So running will always be my 1st love. Yeah, I love running more than any other exercises. Unfortunately, 3 weeks ago, I got injured. My legs, yeah, my precious legs, suddenly feels hurt. Whenever I started jog, there's this unimaginably pain on my left thigh and somewhere in my calf.

The problem is, I've been ignoring the pain  for at least 1 week because I guess that's just another cramp due to my sudden daily exercise. The pain hasn't stop even though I didn't run anymore, just brisk walking. I was very disappointed with myself. Furthermore, my friends is running round by round, leaving me with this useless and unwanted 'feeling'!

It was already 1 week since I stop my daily jog. Part of it is because of my leg, and part of it is because of the weather. Yeah, those rain had always ruined my plan!

Nevertheless, running with a tracker is more fun. I'm using Runkeeper apps, which can track your distance, burned calorie, and your average minimum phase. So if you ever saw me running while holding my hp, it is not because I'm showing off or what OK, it is certainly because I need to track my running so I get to improve myself. Get it? (Because the other day, I heard two girls bad mouthed about me because of that. Shame on them huh?) Actually I'm planning on investing some money for heart rate watch but not right now. Maybe later hehe.

Anyway, my plan was actually  to loose some weight by jogging for 3 months before hitting the gym to tone my body (sounds ambitious, aite? hahah) for at least 2 month because I need to get my weight down before May! Well, yeah, because I got something big going on somewhere in May or June.

The thing is, the weather didn't give a damn about my plan! It keeps raining every evening, I guess there will be no one whole sunny day for the next few days. So I'm actually planning on moving the hitting gym date forward. But still have no idea which gym should I go? And surely that's definitely gonna need money huh.

And here's some proof of my daily jog :) All photos taken from my Instagram because apparently, I've updated my daily exercise in there to motivate myself hehe. Follow me on IG: sterlazarus





That's all for now. Chiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment