Dress To Your Body Shape

Yes, hello there! It's me again and I'm back for good. I've promised myself to visit here at least twice in a week so yeah! Here I am, fulfilling my words hehe.

As you know, I'm getting bigger day by day, aite? (It's ok, non-relatable lol) So it's getting hard for me to choose or wear dresses that flatter my body. I do think sometime I'm wearing clothes that doesn't even suitable with my body because you know, sometimes I just want to wear clothes that I feel comfortable and feels good, not the one I looks good or the one that compliment my body the most.

The things is, we, as a women, DO want to looks pretty, rite? So I've stumbled upon venus.com, and not so coincidently, saw this!

So if you still wondering about your body shape, just refer the photo and who know maybe after this, no more fashion disaster OK! 

Till then, chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment