Married and living in west Msia

Wow, I guess it's true. My blog is expired. Looking through my draft, I actually have many drafted post which is unfinished, and I've no time or mood to actually post it up. I know. Maybe I'm not into this blogging anymore. 

My intention was actually to write about my whole wedding experience (which is btw happened last January) but it's kind of just stuck in my head. I got to tell you, planning on a wedding is suck. You'll only get stress but in the end, I married to the man I really love, so yeah, it's worth it.

And then, I want to tell you guys how I quit my job, moving to west, and yeah, to actually being a full time wife to Berry. But really, I bet you're not really interested to know about that either, right?

Well I'm thinking to start blogging again because yes, it's so LONELY here, you know. I'm faraway from my home, my family and my friends. I guess this could be the only way to stay connected with them, to let them know my current, that I'm being a good girl and a devoted wife to Berry here hahah. 

Now, let's see you guys soon then!

Love you, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment